Sci-Fi Avian Infantry Bundle
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Sci-Fi Avian Alien Infantry Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Bits Box Builder" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $10 (+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
A number of STLs are labled with "(Multi Shell)" - these files can be imported into Blender (reccomended), or Meshmixer, or various other programs and split into multiple different shells, giving you more modeling options! Anything marked with "(Multi Shell)" is even more customisable than just its basic STL would allow! Watch this video for a basic intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hq6JWKJVJ0
- 1 x "Modular Hero" Commander, with 2 different head options, plus Regiments Female right arm compatible torso joint, optional left arm, backpack, stowed rifle, and many more! - (Multi Shell)
- 1 x Prone Sniper, with optional sniper rifle, specialist weapon backpack, head, and visor - (Multi Shell)
- 1 x Assassin, with optional head, wrist blades, and right hand - (Multi Shell)
- 7 x Avian Heads with Feathers - (Multi Shell)
- 4 x Avian Helmets (1 open, 1 closed, 1 command, 1 command with com unit) - (Multi-Shell)
- 1 x Avian Specialist Helmet
- 6 x Avian Light Armour Torsos with varied pouches arrangments - (Multi Shell)
- 6 x Pairs of Avian Legs in various poses, featuring 1 Kneeling pose, and optional knives, pouches, and webbing- (Multi Shell)
- 5 x Pairs of Avian arms with Pistol-Grip weapon joints
- 4 x Avian arms with Open Wrist joints for melee / pistols
- 1 x Pair of arms in a two-handed Pistol pose
- 1 x Pair of Specialist Weapon Arms - (Multi Shell)
Weapons & Accessories
- 2 x Flechette Rifle, using Regiments Pistol-Grip weapon joint, plus collapsed version - (Multi Shell)
- 1 x Collapsing Rifle stock
- 2 x Flechette Sniper Specialist Weapon, in both deployed and collapsed versions, using Regiments Specialist weapon joints
- 2 x Flechette Pistol using Regiments Pistol-Grip weapon joint, plus collapsed version - (Multi Shell)
- 2 x Knives with Avian hands in normal and reverse grip - (Multi Shell)
- 2 x Wrist Blades, with one deployed and the other collapsed
- 1 x Specialist Backpack, compatible with any Regiments Sepcialist Weapon and most torsos
- 1 x Avian hand with a pistol joint
- 1 x Pistol-Grip Rifle Avian hands set & stock, designed for Digital Kitbashing (No Supports)
- 2 x Grenades with Avian hands in varied poses - (Multi Shell)
- 1 x Grenade
- 4 x Avian hands in veried poses, (open, claw, pointing, and clenched fist)
- 1 x Avian hand holding a carry handle - (Multi-Shell)
Also included are Bonus Extra Male compatible Avian Light Armour Torsos. While not compatible with any of the arms or legs in this set, this allows you to customise other, male figures with Avian torsos and heads.
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.