Digital - Alien Bounty Hunters Bundle
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Alien Bounty Hunters Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Bits Box Builder" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $10 (+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
The entire Anvil Digital Forge Patreon release for March 2022, including;
A number of STLs are labled with "(Multi Shell)" - these files can be imported into Blender (reccomended), or Meshmixer, or various other programs and split into multiple different shells, giving you more modeling options! Anything marked with "(Multi Shell)" is even more customisable than just its basic STL would allow! Watch this video for a basic intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hq6JWKJVJ0
A vast pleathora of Aliens equiped with a variety of weapons, many of which are compatible with our regular Regiments arms!
- A high-tech armoured bird-like alien with a flechette rifle. (Multi Shell)
- A spike-tailed alien with a long rifle and scope. (Multi Shell)
- A frog alien with pistol and the option of a holographic bounty projector or a twin-blade. Also has a variant with a bubble helmet. (Multi Shell)
- An insectoid alien with an arm cannon and scorpion's claw. (Multi Shell)
- A hunched and heavily armoured alien with dual pistols and a bionic arm. (Multi Shell)
- A short stocky alien with a heavy tesla cannon. Also has a variant with armour and a helmet. (Multi Shell)
- A hooded, tentacle-faced alien with an assault rifle and dagger. (Multi Shell)
- A tall, skinny alien with a long rifle and axe bayonet. (Multi Shell)
- An alien with mouth-feelers, long segmented "hair" and a grenade launcher. (Multi Shell)
- A larger scaly alien with serrated tonfas, a back-slung SMG, and a choice of a helmet or unhelmeted head. (Multi Shell)
- A very large Yeti alien with an arm cannon and a bounty strapped to its back. (Multi Shell)
The alien bodies have largely been made compatible with Regiments arm and neck joints, and most come as either a mostly complete mini, or as the legs and torso with the head and arms removed. This allows you to swap and change between the faces and armaments of these aliens for even more combinations! Not only that, but where possible the heads and guns have been made available as separate components that are Regiments compatible too, allowing for the customisation of your regular Regiments forces!
Provided also are a vast array of "Digital Kitbash" components that you can easily combine with your other models before sending it to your printer!
- 7 x Unique Regiments alien heads
- 8 x Different shoulder pads
- 6 x Regiments arms/hands with assault rifle, claw, 2 pistols and 2 blades
- 9 x Weapons
- 1 x Hologram
- 1 x Tail
- 1 x Chained bounty
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $10 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.