American Customisable Wasteland Trucks
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the American Customisable Wasteland Trucks for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of STL files and Blender (.blend) files. Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Bits Box Builder" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $10 (+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
Please be sure to read the description in full before you purchase; as this digital offering is more complicated than other digital products we offer!
There are a LOT of options - somewhere over 50 million unique trucks can be built.
Don’t Panic! It’s very easy to use the wasteland truck builder; even for complete beginners.
The Truck Builder relies on the use of Blender, a free and open source CAD program, to customise and select from the many different options before exporting the parts for print.
-- "Blender Builders"
- Three .Blend files (used by the free CAD software program Blender) that allow you to customise and export your preferred Truck and Tyre load-out, as well as passenger and driver's side doors.
- 2 Wasteland Drivers (1 male, 1 female) with many multi-shell elements.
- 2 Civilian Drivers (1 male, 1 female) with many multi-shell elements.
- 2 Wasteland Passengers (1 male, 1 female) with many multi-shell elements.
- 2 Civilian passengers (1 male, 1 female) with many multi-shell elements.
- 1 Wasteland Gunner (male) with multi-shell elements.
- 1 Civilian Gunner (male) with multi-shell elements.
- 1 Drivers wheel
- 1 Empty Seat
- 1 Browning M2, Compatible with Regiments heavy weapons joint
- 1 Regiments Pistol-Grip weapon to Heavy weapon joint mount turret
- 4 Regiments Heads (2 male, 2 female) with multi-shell elements.
-- Pre-Built, Ready-to-Print Examples
- 13 pre-built example tyres (STLs exported directly from the Blender-Builder)
- 5 pre-built example trucks in various states of 'wasteland-ification' (STLs exported directly from the Blender-Builder)
-- Instructions and Image Gallery
- An extensive gallery of images showing the vast majority of the options available to print!
- Written instructions for using each of the Blender-Builders.
What is Multi-shell?
Multi-shell is a term we use to describe customisable elements of our STL's.
The STL can be printed as is, but with some very basic editing in free software such as Mesh Mixer or Blender, you can remove parts/ features that are in the file as separate shells then export and print the modified object.
This gives you many more options to customise your minis!
Are the Parts Presupported?
For the Ready-To-Print STLs; Yes. We strongly recommend that the supplied supports are used to obtain best results. The support element is a separate shell which can be easily and quickly removed in most STL editing programs. There are enough parts with enough variation that your mech will still be highly customisable, even without using Blender!
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.