Digital - Afterlife Unity Council Guard and Warden Drones Bundle
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the UC Guard and Warden Robots Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Bits Box Builder" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $10 (+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
The entire Anvil Digital Forge Patreon release for April 2022, including;
A number of STLs are labled with "(Multi Shell)" - these files can be imported into Blender (reccomended), or Meshmixer, or various other programs and split into multiple different shells, giving you more modeling options! Anything marked with "(Multi Shell)" is even more customisable than just its basic STL would allow! Watch this video for a basic intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hq6JWKJVJ0
- 4 x Unity Council Honour Guard bodies with long shock-staves. Designed to be most compatible with the Unity Council Suppression Shield.
- 4 x Unity Council Honour Guard heads with optional centurion crests. (Multi-Shell) 2 male, one open visor and one closed. 2 female, one open visor and one closed.
- 1 x Honour Guard shoulder pad with the Unity Council symbol proudly emblasoned upon it.
Unity Guard Infantry
- 6 x Unity Guard bodies in various poses. Each body is a (Multi-Shell) element consisting of 4 separate parts, allowing the legs to be printed alone and the collar/backpack to be removed prior to printing. 4 male, 2 female.
- 4 x Unity Guard Torsos (Multi-Shell). 2 male, 2 female.
- 6 x Pairs of Unity Guard pistol-grip joint rifle arms in various poses. 4 male, 2 female.
- 3 x Pairs of Unity Guard open-wrist joint arms for melee / pistols. 2 male, 1 female.
- 4 x Unity Guard heads with helmets. 2 male, one open visor and one closed. 2 female, one open visor and one closed.
Infantry Weapons and Accessories
- 1 x Double Barreled Automatic Shotgun, both as a complete part, and pre-cut for Pistol-Grip joint arms.
- 1 x Enforcer Shotgun with Drum Magazine, both as a complete part, and pre-cut for Pistol-Grip joint arms.
- 1 x Break-Action Grenade Launcher, both as a complete part, and pre-cut for Pistol-Grip joint arms.
- 1 x UC Pistol, both as a complete part, and pre-cut for Pistol-Grip joint hands.
- 5 x Shock Batons, three held in hands in various poses with (Multi-Shell) elements, and two in a stowed / compressed state.
- 2 x Shock-Staves held in hands in various poses. (Multi-Shell)
- 1 x Smoke Grenade with optional hand and smoke special effect. (Multi-Shell)
- 1 x Fragmentation Grenade with optional hand. (Multi-Shell)
- 1 x Unity Council Suppression Shield, compatible with most arm poses. Clips over forearm.
- 2 x Grenade Launcher rounds.
C-48 "Warden" Autonomous Robots
- 3 x Warden legs with skeletal spines in various poses. Shin and Kneepad armour optional. (Multi-Shell)
- 3 x Warden legs with Exo-Lord hip joints in various poses. Shin and Kneepad armour optional. (Multi-Shell)
- 2 x Warden torsos for skeletal spine joint. 1 heavily armoured, 1 with Firestone Missile system. (Multi-Shell)
- 1 x Warden torso for Exo-Lord hip joint.
- 5 x Warden arms in varous poses. Forearm and robotic hands are all (Multi-Shell) allowing for vast pre-print customisation of poses. Mirror before printing for even more variety!
- 2 x Warden heads. 1 standard, 1 command node
- 1 x CR-9 Warden Cannon. Clips on forearm. Also compatible with AJAX mech weapons as it uses the same attachment joint.
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.