Sci-Fi Drop Troopers Bundle
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Sci-Fi Drop Troopers Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
The entire Digital Forge release for October 2020, including;
- 1 x Male Commander character with a wrist-mounted communicator and bullpup rifle.
- 1 x Female Pilot character with her helmet in hand and wielding a smart-pistol.
- 1 x Male Battlefield Medic character with a mechanical shoulder servo-hand and wielding a syringe rifle.
- 1 x O.G.R.E. Mechanised Infantry Suit with a rotor cannon. The canopy can be modeled closed or open, and fits most Regiments scale heads.
- 12 x Unique Helmeted Head sculpts in 4 styles (closed visor, male open-faced, and female open-faced).
- 12 x Unique Sci-Fi Torso sculpts, 8 male and 4 female. Half of each set of torsos feature miniaturised integrated jetpacks on the back.
- 6 x Pairs of Legs with augmented exoskeleton motion-assist servos.
- 1 x Pair of heavy shoulderpads.
- 10 x Pairs of Sci-Fi Droptrooper Arms with integrated weapons;
- 4 male with bullpup rifles,
- 2 female with bullpup rifles,
- 1 male with a DMR (designated marksman's rifle),
- 1 female with grenade launcher,
- 1 pair of male melee arms,
- 1 pair of female melee arms.
- 3 x Standalone Sci-Fi bullpup-style weapons; a rifle, a DMR and a grenade launcher.
- 1 x Smart-Pistol supplied both standalone, and with a hand holding it.
- 1 x Heavy Sci-Fi Machete with a hand holding it.
- 9 x Metal Dropcrates in various combinations of stacked and solitary with tons of extra small elements placed on top.
- 3 x Crashed Plane scatter terrain elements that are ideal for barricaded positions.
- 2 x Drop pods; one landed with terrain elements and one pristine.
- 2 x Locator Beacons; one deployed and one undeployed and folded for transit.
Are the Parts Presupported?
Yes. The support element is a separate shell which can be easily and quickly removed in most STL editing programs.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.