Sci-Fi Crates & Crashed Aircraft
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Sci-Fi Crates & Crashed Aircraft scatter terrain for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
The Anvil Digital Forge Drop Troopers Terrain release from October 2020, including;
- 9 x Metal Dropcrates in various combinations of stacked and solitary with tons of extra small elements placed on top.
- 3 x Crashed Plane scatter terrain elements that are ideal for barricaded positions.
- 2 x Drop pods; one landed with terrain elements and one pristine.
- 2 x Locator Beacons; one deployed and one undeployed and folded for transit.
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.