High-Tech Drop Troopers Booster Pack
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the High-Tech Drop Troopers Booster Pack for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Vanguard" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $9 and find the code in the pinned welcome post.
The Twenty Extra Parts we designed for compatibility with our resin range, All of these parts are NEW variants featuring unique sculpts!
These parts were not released through Patreon originally, so if you are a patron you can expand your collection with them.
This bundle includes;
- 1 x Pair of Male Sergeant Arms. This features a shortened Vektor Carbine held in one hand, with the other as a closed fist, signalling.
- 1 x Pair of Female Sergeant Arms. This features a shortened Vektor Carbine held in one hand, with the other holding a pair of high-tech binoculars.
- 1 x Pair of Male arms holding a Droptroop Smart Pistol in a two-handed grip.
- 1 x Drop Beacon held in a hand, compatible with any open-wrist joint.
- 1 x DropTrooper Jetpack as a separate element compatible with most any other torso.
- 2 x Pairs of Male arms with integrated Vektor Carbines (one with a hand not pre-attached into the foregrip).
- 4 x Pairs of Female arms with integrated Vektor Carbines (one with a hand not pre-attached into the foregrip).
- 1 x Pair of Male High-Tech Exoskeleton Legs.
- 3 x Pairs of Female High-Tech Exoskeleton Legs.
- 2 x Female Torsos with different configurations of pistols and pouches.
- 2 x Barrel Extentions designed to turn any Vektor Carbine into a Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR)
- 1 x Redesigned Heavy Combat Blade held in hand, as separate shells allowing the sword to be printed stand-alone
- 1 x Redesigned Smart Pistol held in hand.
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.