High-Tech Drop Troopers Booster Pack
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Drop Troopers - Booster Pack #2 (Recon Force) for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Vanguard" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $9 and find the code in the pinned welcome post.
The Eight Extra Parts we designed for compatibility with our resin range. All of these parts are NEW variants featuring unique sculpts!
These parts were not released through Patreon originally, so if you are a patron you can expand your collection with them.
This bundle includes;
- 1 x Pair of Male arms with Pistol-Grip style stock, compatible with any of our Pistol-Grip weapons.
- 3 x Pairs of Female arms with Pistol-Grip style stock, compatible with any of our Pistol-Grip weapons.
- 2 x Pairs of Male arms for Missile Launchers.
- 2 x Pairs of Male Specialist Energy Weapon arms, compatible with any of our Specialist weapons with backpacks.
Are the Parts Presupported?
Yes. The support element is a separate shell which can be easily and quickly removed in most STL editing programs. This bundle does not come with unsupported versions. This is to keep the download size as minimal as possible
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.