This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Cyberpunk Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Bits Box Builder" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $10 (+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
The entire Anvil Digital Forge Patreon release for November 2020, including;
- 1 x Cyberpunk Biker on high-end motorbike, wielding a pistol with a cybernetic arm
- 1 x Bouncer with augmented arms and a too-small waistcoat and optional pistol
- 1 x News Reporter with a autonomous camera drone
- 1 x Psycho-Mechanic (a new inerprtation of Afterlife's "Ephraim Bolivar") with wrench and heavy pistol
- 4 x Cyberpunk Street clothes Legs (2 male, 2 female) with some subtle and some not so subtle cyber-augmentations
- 4 x Cyberpunk Street clothes Torsos (2 male, 2 female) with some subtle cyber-augmentations
- 3 x Trenchcoat 1-piece legs and torsos
- 12 x Heads with various cybernetic upgrades (4 male, 2 Orc male, 4 female, 2 Elf unisex)
- 4 x Cyberpunk Street clothes Arm Pairs (2 male, 2 female) with pistol-grip attachment joints
- 4 x Cyberpunk Street clothes Arm Pairs (2 male, 2 female) for melee or pistol weapons
- 2 x Cyberdecks held (1 male, 1 female) plus 1 x Cyberdeck standalone
- 3 x Guns designed for Pistol-Grip style joints, including a High-Tech LMG, Rifle and SMG
- 2 x High-Tech Pistols
- 1 x "Mantis Blades" arm pair for females
- 1 x Arm-Mounted rotary cannon with Rifle-Stock style joint and a set of male arms designed for an arm-mounted weapon
- 2 x Katanas, one held and unsheathed, the other sheathed
- 1 x Electric Guitar, both with holding hand, and standalone
- 17 x unique pieces of Scatter Terrain in a Cyberpunk style, with a computer server back, concrete encased ATM, various street signs and vending machines!
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.