Digital - Desert Nomads
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Desert Nomads Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Bits Box Builder" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $10 (+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
The entire Anvil Digital Forge Patreon release for March 2021, including;
- 1 x "Modular Hero" (male) that has unique and modular parts including;
- 1 x Nomad Suit legs and torso with a flowing shoulder cloak
- 1 x Commander head featuring a round straw hat and rebreather mask
- 1 x Shaman head, hooded with round goggles and a face covering
- 1 x Scimitar held in the right hand, angled down
- 1 x Nomad Sniper Rifle, held in one hand
- 1 x Dowsing Staff, held in one hand
All of the Modular Hero parts are completely compatible with all of the standard infantry parts!
- 1 x Prone Female Nomad Sniper and Spotter Drone. Comes with a Nomad Sniper rifle, but the weapon is also rifle-stock compatible!
- 1 x Relaxing Nomad Biker featuring a windswept cloak. Comes with a choice of either a spare power-cell for his rifle, or a karambit-style dagger, both held in hand
- 12 x Nomad Heads in two styles; with round goggles, or square visors. Each style features 3 males, 2 females and 1 Unisex head
- 6 x Pairs of Desert Nomad Legs, with high-tech boots and baggy sharovary-style trousers in various poses (4 male, 2 female)
- 6 x Pairs of Desert Nomad Rifle-Stock Arms, with water-reclamation tubes in various poses. Compatible with all our Rifle-Stock joint Weapons (4 male, 2 female)
- 6 x Desert Nomad Upper-Bodies with integrated cloaks and right arms with Rifle-Stocks, but this time with hooded heads in both styles (as above)
The heads are integrated in each file to allow ease of printing, but are seperate shells, and can be removed quickly and easily if you wish to use different heads.
- 2 x Pairs of Desert Nomad Arms with open wrist joints designed for use with any melee weapons or pistols
- 2 x Desert Nomad Torsos (1 male, 1 female)
- 6 x Desert Nomad Torso Pouches/Canteens that are designed to overlay the torsos, giving you the option of how they look (3 male, 3 female)
These parts are not designed to be printed stand alone, but if you wish to add supports to some of the parts they can be.
- 1 x Nomad High-Tech Rifle with our Rifle-Stock style attachment joint
- 1 x Nomad High-Tech Sniper Rifle with our Rifle-Stock style attachment joint
- 1 x Nomad Rifle Stock with the same style attachment joint
- 2 x Nomad High-Tech Machine Pistols, one held in hand and also as a stand alone object
- 2 x Nomad Power Scimitars, one held in hand and also as a stand alone object
Jetbike and Bikers
- 1 x Desert Nomad Jet Bike rear section - the seat stowage is a removeable multi-shell element and if you take it off you can fit a pillion passenger.
- 2 x Jet Bike front section with or without built in rifle. For both front options the side air intakes and wind shield/cannon are separate multi-shell elements which can be removed for a more streamlined look.
- IMPORTANT ASSEMBLY NOTE - It has come to our attention since we released this kit that its not possible to easily attached the rider legs unless they are glued to the seat BEFORE gluing the front and rear jet bike sections together.
- You can also forego attaching the front bonnet leaving the engine exposed, or the front skid for a more streamlined look.
- Also included is a Catamaran Joint. This allows two Jetbikes to be linked together!
- The Jet Bike has a rear pitton seat that allows a passenger to wield a rifle, or have that seat covered in stowage.
- 2 x Desert Nomad Biker Legs in the same style as above (1 male, 1 female)
- 2 x Pairs of Nomad Biker Arms (1 male, 1 female)
- 1 x Pair of Nomad Biker hands holding throttle and brake handles
- 6 x Scenery and Scatter Terrain parts, including 4 large and small moisture collection devices and 2 massive Desert Worms (approximately 90mm long!)
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.