Digital - Desert Nomad Jetbike & Bikers
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Desert Nomad Jetbike & Biker Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Jetbike and Bikers
- 1 x Desert Nomad Jet Bike rear section - the seat stowage is a removeable multi-shell element and if you take it off you can fit a pillion passenger.
- 2 x Jet Bike front section with or without built in rifle. For both front options the side air intakes and wind shield/cannon are separate multi-shell elements which can be removed for a more streamlined look.
- IMPORTANT ASSEMBLY NOTE - It has come to our attention since we released this kit that its not possible to easily attached the rider legs unless they are glued to the seat BEFORE gluing the front and rear jet bike sections together.
- You can also forego attaching the front bonnet leaving the engine exposed, or the front skid for a more streamlined look.
- Also included is a Catamaran Joint. This allows two jet bikes to be linked together!
- The Jet Bike has a rear pitton seat that allows a passenger to wield a rifle, or have that seat covered in stowage.
- 2 x Desert Nomad Biker Legs in the same style as above (1 male, 1 female)
- 2 x Pairs of Nomad Biker Arms (1 male, 1 female)
- 1 x Pair of Nomad Biker hands holding throttle and brake handles
- 2 x Desert Nomad Torsos (1 male, 1 female)
- 2 x Desert Nomad heads (Unisex, 1 Goggles, 1 Visor)
Note: The Nomad Rifle and Rifle Stock Arms shown in some preview renders are not included in this digital product and are for illustrative purposes only, as are variant head options.
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.