Gothic Void Troopers Bundle
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Gothic Void Troopers Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Bits Box Builder" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $10 (+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
The entire Anvil Digital Forge Patreon release for December 2020, including;
- 2 x "Modular Heroes" (1 male, 1 female) that have unique and modular parts including;
- 4 x Heads. Unhelmeted male in flight cap, and a female with rebreather, and a specialist spheroidal dome engineer's helmet
- 2 x Uniquely posed leg/torso components with "duster" trenchcoats (1 male, 1 female)
- 1 x Unique pair of male legs in an advancing pose
- 1 x Unique Gothic Void engineer's torso with extra pouches
- 2 x Pairs of male engineer arms, one pair holding a rangefinder and twisting a dial, the other holding a detonator and explosive charges
- 1 x Pair of female commander arms, wielding a hold-out phase shotgun and an optional clenched fist, or second shotgun! (also includes an unheld version)
All of the Modular Hero parts are completely compatible with all of the standard infantry parts!
- 1 x Gothic Void Ogre, featuring either an enclosed helmet/torso or unhelmeted head. The Ogre wields a heavy battering ram
- 1 x Gothic Void male upper body with specialist weapon, either an ion slicer or circular saw
- 1 x Gothic Void female upper body with specialist weapon, either an ion slicer or circular saw
- 2 x Heavy Gothic Void Torsos with integrated life-support systems (1 male, 1 female)
- 2 x Heavy Gothic Void Torsos with integrated safety teather & winch (1 male, 1 female)
- 2 x Light Gothic Void Torsos with small integrated life-support systems (1 male, 1 female)
- 2 x Light Gothic Void Torsos with integrated safety teather & winch (1 male, 1 female)
- 2 x "Plain-Back" Gothic Void Torsos with no backpack at all! (1 male, 1 female)
- 6 x Pairs of Gothic Void Legs in various poses (4 male, 2 female)
- 6 x Pairs of Gothic Void Padded Arms designed for Rifle Stock style weapons (4 male, 2 female)
- 4 x Pairs of Gothic Void Padded Arms with open wrist joints for pistol and melee weapons (2 male, 2 female)
- 5 x Gothic Void helmets with armoured faceplates; 1 plain, 1 with helmet camera, 2 with opened visors (1 male, 1 female) and 1 "Winged" faceplate helmet
- 3 x Spheroidal Dome Helmets aka "Bubble Helmets"; 1 plain, and 2 with opened visors (1 male, 1 female)
- 2 x Unhelmeted heads with flight caps and rebreathers (1 male, 1 female)
- 1 x Phase blunderbus, supplied with stock and with a Rifle Stock style attachment joint
- 1 x Phase-Lock pistol, both held in hand, and standalone
- 1 x Tesla Axe, both held in hand, and standalone
- 1 x Ion Slicer specialist weapon front, designed to be used with specialist weapon upper bodies
- 1 x Cicular Saw specialist weapon front, designed to be used with specialist weapon upper bodies
- 1 x Ion Slicer pistol held in hand
- 1 x Rangefinder device
- 2 x Boarding Shields designed to fit over the vambrace of any of the padded arms with a cut-out section for the gun to fit through.
- 1 large-sized tower shield & 1 medium-sized round shield
- 7 x Small Pieces of Scatter Terrain including vents, a computer terminal and wall-wounted canister
- 39 x Round straight-bevel edge Gothic Void bases in a pleathora of sizes!
- 10 x 25mm
- 10 x 32mm
- 6 x 40mm
- 5 x 50mm
- 5 x 60mm
- 2 x 80mm
- 1 x 100mm
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.