Gothic Void Modular Heroes Bundle
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Gothic Void Modular Heroes Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
The character portion of Anvil Digital Forge's Patreon release for December 2020, including;
- 1 x Gothic Void Ogre, featuring either an enclosed helmet/torso or unhelmeted head. The Ogre wields a heavy battering ram
- 2 x "Modular Heroes" (1 male, 1 female) that have unique and modular parts including;
- 4 x Heads. Unhelmeted male in flight cap, and a female with rebreather, and a specialist spheroidal dome engineer's helmet
- 2 x Uniquely posed leg/torso components with "duster" trenchcoats (1 male, 1 female)
- 1 x Unique pair of male legs in an advancing pose
- 1 x Unique Gothic Void engineer's torso with extra pouches
- 2 x Pairs of male engineer arms, one pair holding a rangefinder and twisting a dial, the other holding a detonator and explosive charges
- 1 x Pair of female commander arms, wielding a hold-out phase shotgun and an optional clenched fist, or second shotgun! (also includes an unheld version)
All of the Modular Hero parts are completely compatible with all of the standard infantry parts!
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.