Digital - Space Western
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Space Western Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Vanguard" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $9(+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
The entire Anvil Digital Forge Patreon release for April 2021, including;
- 2 x "Modular Heroes" (male) that have unique and modular parts including;
The Salesman & The Sawbones
- 1 x Combined Leg and Torso with a long duster and waistcoat
- 1 x Pair of Arms with the left's sleeve rolled up
- 1 x Salesman Head
- 1 x Hat & Cane held in hand
- 1 x Snake-Oil bottle held in hand
- 1 x Bag of Money (with a '$' sign on the side)
- 1 x Dr's Head with Gasmask and Top Hat with magnifying eye piece
- 1 x Long Syringe held in hand
- 1 x Bone Saw held in hand
- 1 x Dr's Medical Bag
The Robo-Bartender & Robo-Croupier
- 3 x Robotic Heads
- 1 x Robotic Torso with suspenders
- 1 x Robotic stationary boom-arm (uses leg joint)
- 1 x Robotic mono-wheel (uses leg joint)
- 2 x Pairs of Robotic Arms
- 2 x Pairs of Robotic hands performing mug washing or card dealing
All of the Modular Hero parts are completely compatible with all of the standard infantry parts!
Many of the infantry parts are comprised of multiple STL "Shells", giving you a much higher degree of customisation of your miniatures. You can choose to print these as they are, or you can watch our Blender tutorial for the method to easily seperating shells in STL files; Click Here
- 10 x Space Western heads that feature various stetson hats and bowler hats. All the hats are removable shells! (5 male, 4 female, 1 robot)
- 5 x Combined Leg / Torso bodies that have long flowing dusters. Many of these have holstered revolvers that are removable shells! (3 male, 2 female)
- 2 x Pairs of Legs, again with removable revolver shells. (1 male, 1 female)
- 2 x Torsos, with removeable scarf / shoulder cape shells. (1 male, 1 female)
- 4 x Pairs of Rifle Stock compatible arms with lever-action style stocks (2 male, 2 female)
- 4 x Pairs of Melee / Pistol arms with open wrists, compatible with any melee or pistol weapon (2 male, 2 female)
- 2 x Pairs of Legs designed to sit on the bar booth scenery (1 male, 1 female)
- 6 x Specialist Hands holding various items; a mug, a dishcloth, a poker chip, a fan of cards, and 2 holding decks of cards
15 Special Arm Poses, including;
- Gunslinger Duelist, The left and/or right hands hovering over a holstered pistol. Also includes Robotic varient! (male and female)
- Fan The Hammer, The left hand poised to rapidly re-arm a single-action revolver fired from the hip in the right hand. Also includes Robotic varient! (male and female)
- Tip your Hat, Right hand reaching up to touch the brim of a hat (male and female)
- Rifle Over the Shoulder, Right handed grip on a Rifle Stock resting over the shoulder. Also includes Robotic varient! (male only)
- Bionic Pointing, both hand and arm (female only)
- 1 x Winchester Rifle Compatible with Rifle-Stock style attachment joints (also comes stand alone with integrated stock)
- 1 x Rail Rifle Compatible with Rifle-Stock style attachment joints (also comes stand alone with integrated stock)
- 1 x Heavy High-Tech Revolver, held in hand and stand alone
- 1 x Bowie Knife, held in hand, held in a reverse grip, and stand alone
18 Pieces of Scenic Terrian! including;
- A Fully Modular Western-Style Bar comprised of 5 pieces, including stright sections, beer taps, a lifting bar-door and inner and outer corners
- 1 x Bar cupboard with optional shells for various bottles
- 2 x Bar Stools, either high-tech or wooden
- 1 x Poker Table with cards and poker chip stacks as optional shells
- 1 x High Round Bar Table
- 2 x Bar Booth sections, 1 straight and 1 corner
- 1 x Juke Box
- 3 x Bar and Sallon Signs
- 3 x Small bottles to decorate the tables and bar to your liking
Are the Parts Presupported?
Yes. Each STL file comes with a pre-made support structure included as a separate shell where appropriate. To reduce download size we have not supplied the unsupported versions. You can obtain these by splitting the supports from the objects in any STL editing program such as Blender or MeshMixer, which are both free.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.