Digital - Robed Cultists Bundle
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Robed Cultists Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Bits Box Builder" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $10 (+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
The entire Anvil Digital Forge Patreon release for January 2023, including;
A number of STLs are labled with "(Multi Shell)" - these files can be imported into Blender (reccomended), or Meshmixer, or various other programs and split into multiple different shells, giving you more modeling options! Anything marked with "(Multi Shell)" is even more customisable than just its basic STL would allow! Watch this video for a basic intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hq6JWKJVJ0
- 1 x Cult Leader "Modular Hero", with male Regiments arm joints and 2 optional heads; hooded or animal skull - (Multi-shell)
- 4 arm choices; raised dagger, open grimoire, and 2 raised hands - (Multi-shell)
- 1 x Relic Bearer, with Reliquary on cushioned pole - (Multi-shell)
- 30 x Robed bodies, with optional heads in hooded cowls, animal skull masks with hoods, or open neck joints. All come with optional belts or shashes and digitally interchangable heads. 15 male, 15 female. - (Multi-shell)
- 3 x Digital Kitbash assets, empty robed hoods, which can be overlayed onto a torso before printing.
- 9 x Animal skull mask heads, 3 ram skulls, 3 ewe skulls, and 3 stag skulls.
- 10 x Pairs of robed arms with Rifle-Stock jointed infantry weapons. 5 male, 5 female.
- 6 x Pairs of robed arms with open wrist joints, designed for melee or pistol weapons. 3 male, 3 female.
- 2 x Pairs of robed arms holding 2-handed swords. 1 male, 1 female. - (Multi-shell)
Weapons & Accessories
- 2 x Ornate Phase rifles, 1 with a Rifle-Stock joint, and 1 complete with stock. - (Multi-shell)
- 2 x Ornate Crossbows, 1 with a Rifle-Stock joint, and 1 complete with stock.
- 1 x Muzzle-loading pistol, with optional regiments hand. - (Multi-shell)
- 1 x Hand crossbow, with optional regiments hand. - (Multi-shell)
- 2 x Flamberge daggers, with optinal regiments hands, 1 held in reverse grip. - (Multi-shell)
- 1 x Flamberge sword, with optional regiments hand. - (Multi-shell)
- 4 x Books or Grimoires, closed. - (Multi-shell)
- 2 x Books, held open in hand. - (Multi-shell)
- 6 x Ornate goblets, pewter tankards and a drinking horn, 3 held in hand. - (Multi-shell)
- 3 x Separate animal skull masks, 1 ram, 1 ewe, and 1 stag. - (Multi-shell)
- 2 x Ribbon-tied scrolls.
- 1 x Sacrificial stone table, with optional candles. - (Multi-shell)
- 1 x Lectern, with optional open book. - (Multi-shell)
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.