Digital - OGRE Modular Infantry Support Mechs
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the OGRE Modular Infantry Support Mechs Pack for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Vanguard" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $9(+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
A Bundle containing both the Assault and Recon variants of the OGRE Mech Suit;
This is a bundle containing the just the two Mech variants that were available in the Drop Trooper and Recon Drop Trooper releases.
"Assault" & "Recon" OGRE Suit - Modular Infantry Support Mech
The updated variant and our original OGRE Mech Suit that maintain compatibility with each other; vastly expanding the scope of poses and configurations availiable to those that have both sets!
- 1 x Recon OGRE torso chassis, featuring reduced armour plating and a partially revealed pilot (compatible with most Regiment's heads).
- 1 x Assault OGRE torso chassis, featuring heavy armour plating. (The canopy can be modeled closed or open, and fits most Regiments scale heads).
- 1 x Recon Armoured collar. Optional, but allows compatible combination with the armoured canopy.
- 2 x Rollcage-style front armour elements, one with a solid windshield and one open frame version (wirh headlights as separate shells).
- 3 x Pairs of OGRE Suit legs in three distinct poses; one static crouch, one advacing, and one fast advance
- 2 x Pairs of OGRE suit arms in two distinct poses; one raised and one lowered (additional armour plates as separate shells)
- 1 x Pair of OGRE suit arms equipped with a rotor cannon. (Some modification will be necessary to make the rotor cannon into a gauss cannon, and vice versa).
- 1 x Heavy Gauss Cannon. Comes with OGRE suit arms compatible version and a stand alone version (barrel as separate shell).
- 1 x Jump Jet backpack.
- 1 x Stowage backpack.
One set of arms, and one set of legs has every element as separate shells, allowing the user to change the pose completely to suit your needs. For a tutorial of how to do so you can watch our Blender tutorial for the method to easily seperate and pose shells in STL files; Click Here
Are the Parts Presupported?
Yes. Each STL file comes with a pre-made support structure included as a separate shell where appropriate. To reduce download size we have not supplied the unsupported versions. You can obtain these by splitting the supports from the objects in any STL editing program such as Blender or MeshMixer, which are both free.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.