PCR Goliath Heavy Assault Mech
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the PCR Goliath Heavy Assault Mech for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of STL files and Blender (.blend) files. Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Bits Box Builder" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $10 (+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
A number of STLs are labled with "(Multi Shell)" - these files can be imported into Blender (reccomended), or Meshmixer, or various other programs and split into multiple different shells, giving you more modeling options! Anything marked with "(Multi Shell)" is even more customisable than just its basic STL would allow! Watch this video for a basic intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hq6JWKJVJ0
The Digital Forge PCR Goliath Heavy Assault Mech. There are 19 separate components;
- 1 Goliath pilot head with helmet
- 2 x Upper pilot rings, with either open or closed armour (Multi-Shell)
- 1 x Pilot ring sensor
- 1 x Upper torso ring, with power plant and shoulder joints (shoulder joint is compatible with the Light Assault Mech)
- 1 x Weapon mounting gimbled joint (compatible with the Light Assault Mech torso)
- 1 x Lower torso ring, with joints for either utility arms, or sensor/gun pods
- 2 x Utility arms, either folded, or fully poseable with open or closed hands
- 1 x Carbine gun pod
- 1 x Sensor pod
- 1 x Hip and ball-joint for the legs
- 3 x Legs, posed in either extended, compressed, or neutral stances (compatible with the Light Assault Mech)
- 1 x Goliath foot (compatible with the Light Assault Mech)
- 1 x Auto-Howizer
- 1 x Minigun (Multi-Shell)
- 1 x Pre-assembled static Legs / Feet / Hips pose, for easy printing/building of a standard pose. Recommended for less experienced modellers.
Are the Parts Presupported?
Yes. we strongly recommend that the supplied supports are used to obtain best results. The support element is a separate shell which can be easily and quickly removed in most STL editing programs.
Back our Patreon!
This was given to our Patrons for free as a Loyalty Reward for staying subscribed for 3 consecutive months!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.