Digital - Amphibious Infantry Fighting Vehicle
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Amphibious Infantry Fighting Vehicle Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Bits Box Builder" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $10 (+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
The entire Anvil Digital Forge Patreon release for August 2021, including;
A number of STLs are labled with "(Multi Shell)" - these files can be imported into Blender (reccomended), or Meshmixer, or various other programs and split into multiple different shells, giving you more modeling options! Anything marked with "(Multi Shell)" is even more customisable than just its basic STL would allow! Watch this video for a basic intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hq6JWKJVJ0
The Modular Infantry Fighting Vehicle (Amphibious)
- Two different Front Hull configurations - WW2 DUKW with full amphibious capabilities, and Modern armoured cabin loosely based on MRAP style vehicles.
- Four different Rear Hull configurations - Fully Armoured with top hatch, Open Topped, Soft Top Or Armoured High Top with rear turret mount.
- Optional main turret with choice of Cyclic Phase Blaster, 75mm Howitzer Cannon or 20mm Chaingun.
- Secondary hull turret with HMG or Reconnaissance Array or Heavy Grenade launcher.
- Rear cabin with full interior detailing.
- Front Wheels, Turrets and larger ramps/hatches are fully poseable.
- Print and assembly instructions here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-4M6w1CEdikk0fgKvLklEUNcOWnxjhjOmUe37lYYiKs/edit
- A Concrete bunker that has a turret-compatible joint. Add any of the turret weapons to a fortified defense structure!
Are the Parts Presupported?
Yes. Designed and optimised for highly efficient production - taking just 3/4 prints and approx 100ml of resin per vehicle.
Each STL file comes with a pre-made support structure included as a separate shell where appropriate. To reduce download size we have not supplied the unsupported versions. You can obtain these by splitting the supports from the objects in any STL editing program such as Blender or MeshMixer, which are both free.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.