Digital - D-Day Bundle
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the D-Day Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Vanguard" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $9(+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
The entire Anvil Digital Forge Patreon release for June 2021, including;
The Commander and the Captain
- 1 x Male D-Day Commander body with medals and ceramonial sash (as separate shells).
- 1 x Commander head with a 3-Star Lieutenant General's M1 Helmet.
- 1 x Commander "Swagger Stick" in hand.
- 1 x Commander arm with hand holding binoculars (separate shells).
- 1 x Commander arm with hand in formal salute pose (separate shells).
- 2 x Male D-Day Captain bodies with extra armour embazened by stars and an USAF M1 helmet with M3 gasmask (separate shells).
- -- One Captain body has their Arm holding a Thompson SMG and a star-studded baseball bat slung on their back (separate shells).
- -- Other Captain body has their Arm holding a star-studded baseball bat and a Thompson SMG slung on their back (separate shells).
- 3 x Different Shields with stars. These fit over the wrist of any infantry model.
- 1 x Star-Studded baseball bat.
- 8 x Heads featuring M1 helmets. (4 Male, 2 Female, 2 with M3 Gasmasks).
- 6 x Upper bodies with integrated M3 gasmasks. (4 Male, 2 Female).
- 2 x Torsos with chest armour plates (1 Male, 1 Female).
- 6 x Pairs of legs in US army fatigues and gaiters. (4 Male, 2 Female).
- 4 x Pairs of arms wielding Thompson SMGs. (3 Male, 1 Female).
- 1 x Thompson SMG as a stand alone weapon.
- 1 x Pair of Female arms wielding a 1912 Winchester shotgun.
- 1 x 1912 as a Rifle-Stock joint compatable front end.
- 1 x Pair of Male arms wielding a M1919 Browning machine gun modified into a "Stinger" configuration (separate shells).
- 1 x Pair of Male missile launcher arms and an Anti-Tank M1 Bazooka, including stand alone rocket (compatible with any of our Missile Launcher arm joints.)
- 2 x Pairs of arms wielding the M2A1 flamethrower (these are integrated into D-Day torsos - 1 Male, 1 Female - but are separate shells, and can be overlayed on other torsos before printing if desired.)
- 2 x Engineer heads with welding shields, one flipped up and the other flipped down
- 3 x Engineer arms with the option of multiple different pieces of equipment;
- -- Wire Cutters held in hand (separate shells). Also a stand alone folded version.
- -- Flare Gun held in hand (separate shells).
- -- Bundle of TNT sticks held in hand (separate shells).
- -- 2 sections of Bangalore torpedo held in hand.
- -- 2 sections of Bangalore topedo resting over integrated arm and shoulder.
- 2 x Pouches, 1 x Thompson magazine pouch, 1 x Canteen, 1 x Knife, 1 x M2 "Pineapple" Grenade.
- 6 x Sets of mixed pouches, grenades, knives and canteens in pre-configered arrangements.
13 Pieces of D-Day Terrain including;
- 10 x Concrete Barricades in various stages of destruction (pre-hollowed).
- 1 x Infantry Bunker with removable roof.
- 1 x Infantry Bunker with Heavy Weapons joint compatable platform.
- 1 x Destroyed Infantry Bunker.
Are the Parts Presupported?
Yes. Each STL file comes with a pre-made support structure included as a separate shell where appropriate. To reduce download size we have not supplied the unsupported versions. You can obtain these by splitting the supports from the objects in any STL editing program such as Blender or MeshMixer, which are both free.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.