Build a completely customised male Mobile Support Squad equipped with your choice of MPAT Missile Launcher, RPG or portable Phase Cannon! Save approx 20% vs the cost of separate parts!
A Missile Support squad consists of Three Heavy Weapon Teams. Each team comprises two crew with a Launcher and spare ammunition.
The options menus are designed to be clear and easy to use, showing only the choices you need to make to complete your build.
You can also add a wide range of extra upgrade/equipment sprues at a 20% discount to the usual price.
Some important selection notes
Please read the assembly guide below, as the missile launchers with arms are a little tricker to get just right than most of our kits.
Where a Torso option contains 5 torsos, you will recieve an additional torso to make up 6 models.
Heavy Armour Torsos - you will need to trim a little material to get them to fit nicely with the missile launcher arm, and any kneeling legs.
Gothic Void Torsos are NOT easily compatible with the missile launcher system. We include it as an option for experienced modellers who are confident to remove the right side shoulder frame from the torso before fitting the launcher arm. If you are not sure about your skill level, please don't order these weapons with Gothic Void Torsos.
Brodie helmets with a wide brim require a little modification to get to work well with the launchers.
We regret that we are not able to make any "special request" changes to the sprues included with your squad. This is due to our move to a live stock system. If you need a different arrangement of parts, please purchase either multiple 5 figure squads, or separate sprues to complete your project.
If anything about the squad builder is unclear, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond as soon as possible.
For best results, we recommend you assemble launchers like this -
- Clean up all parts, removing flash etc.
- Dry fit before adding glue, at all stages of the build, so you can correct any problems and check alignment.
- Glue the weapon to the launcher trigger/shoulder pad assembly (ie. the right arm), ensuring its correctly seated with no gaps.
- Dry fit the weapon/arm to the model with the left arm, ensuring that the optics (held in left hand) mesh correctly with the launcher in your intended pose.
- Glue the arm with the launcher to the torso, then glue the left arm to the torso, gluing the optic to the weapon at the same time.
- You can glue the torso to the legs either before or after assembling the launcher, but choosing poses is easier if you do the launchers first then pair them with legs.
This product is not a toy and is unsuitable for under 14's. They are supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation and assembly with super glue.
We recommend testing the poses and assembly of each miniature in the set before glueing in place. Some components can be left unglued, be magnetised or held in place with Blu-Tac or similar to allow weapon changes.
For further guidance please see the 'Working with Resin' guide at the bottom of the page.