Digital - Modular Autonomous Drones Bundle
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Modular Autonomous Drones Bundle for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an .BLEND & .STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
Patreon "Bits Box Builder" backers get a 40% discount on this product!
Sign up now for $10 (+local VAT) and find the code in the pinned post.
The entire Anvil Digital Forge Patreon release for September 2022, including;
There are 51 component parts in total, allowing over 300,000 unique drones to be created.
The Drone Body Builder .Blender File contains the first 32 options, which we have labelled here with the same names the Builder file uses.
Simple user-friendly instructions for using the .Blend file will be provided in both written and video format - no prior knowledge of Blender is needed.
The remaining 19 options are turrets, weapons and sensors, which are supplied as separate Pre-Supported STL files.
View video and written instructions here:
The 51 Components are as follows;
1. Industrial Stub Nose, 2. Plain Curved, 3. Flat Plate, 4. Industrial Rounded.
5. Industrial Turret Ring, 6. Industrial Flat, 7. Storage Components, 8. Modern Flat, 9. Modern Turret Ring
10. Modern Fusion, 11. I.C.E Cable Drum, 12. I.C.E Dual Exhaust, 13. Fuel Cell
14. Rear Train Connection, 15. Rear Tow Hook.
Optional Front Attachments
16. Train Hook - Industrial Stub Front Only, 17. Train Hook -Standard Fitting, 18. Tow Cable Drum, 19. Pincer Arms, 20. Bull Bar, 21. Triangle Ram Bar, 22. Dozer Blade.
23. Modern Cage with Steel Hub Wheels
24 and 25. Industrial Wheel Mount with 4-spoke and 7-spoke wheels. You can use any of the three wheels with either wheel mount option.
26. Track Unit Exposed, 27. Track Unit Armoured.
28. Mag Lev Pods, 29. Spider Legs, 30. Drone Fans
Optional Bottom Plate Inserts
An option to complete flying models or mount a sensor/weapon on the bottom (use with the Bottom Plate Option in Blender).
31. Bottom Plate (Flying Stand Mount Hole), 32. Bottom Plate with Turret Hole.
Sensor Options for Turrets
33. Omni-Sensor, 34. High Tech Pod, 35. Radar, 36. Low Tech Sensor Pod.
37. Pivot Arm - Modern Double Sided, 38. Pivot Arm - Rivets Double Sided, 39. Mini Turret Module, 40. Large Turret - Welded Plates, 41. Compact Turret Single Sided, 42. Pivot Arm - Modern Single Sided, 43. Pivot Arm - Rivets Single Sided, 44. Compact Turret Double Sided, 45. Large Turret - Modern Optics, 46. Compact Regiments Heavy Weapon Mount.
Weapon Options For Turrets
47. Autocannon, 48. Phase Cannon, 49. Missile Launcher, 50. Gatling Blaster, 51. Regiments Heavy Grenade Launcher (Compatible only with the Regiments Heavy Weapon Mount).
A number of STLs are labled with "(Multi Shell)" - these files can be imported into Blender (reccomended), or Meshmixer, or various other programs and split into multiple different shells, giving you more modeling options! Anything marked with "(Multi Shell)" is even more customisable than just its basic STL would allow! Watch this video for a basic intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hq6JWKJVJ0
Are the Parts Presupported?
Yes. Each STL file comes with a pre-made support structure included as a separate shell where appropriate. To reduce download size we have not supplied the unsupported versions. You can obtain these by splitting the supports from the objects in any STL editing program such as Blender or MeshMixer, which are both free.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.