Bikers and Bike Pack
This product is a personal licence allowing you to download and use the Bikers and 1940s Bike Pack for personal, non-commercial use only. This item is a Digital Download of an STL file (or files). Your use of the files is subject to the Digital Forge End User Licence Agreement, which you can find HERE. Please read this before purchasing.
- 1 x 1940s style Motorcycle
- 6 x Motorcycle Accessories, including a gun boot, stowage, fuel can, bed roll and saddlebags
- 6 x Open-Faced motorbike helmeted heads (2 male, 2 female, 2 unisex)
- 2 x Pairs Regiments fatigue arms, designed for gripping the motorcycle handle bars (1 male and 1 female)
- 2 x Pairs of Regiments hands holding bike handles, both with and without brake levers
- 2 x Pairs of Biker Leathers style legs, compatible with our bikes (1 male and 1 female)
- 2 x Pairs of Biker Leathers style torsos, fully compatible with any of our leg styles and arm styles (1 male and 1 female)
- 2 x Pairs of Long Greatcoat style legs, suitible for our bikes (1 male and 1 female)
Are the Parts Presupported?
Figures and Infantry Parts
Yes. Our figure STL files come with a pre-made support structure, included as a separate shell where appropriate.
These files are intentionally left unsupported. They are not designed to be printed separately.
Scenery or Bases
Scenery objects or bases are often designed to be printed directly on the build platform, and in this case, are not supplied supports.
Back our Patreon!
Each month we release a new set of digital files on Patreon - You can get these if you back us for $9 a month, making a huge saving on buying them separately!
Sign up now so that you don’t miss out:
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds on Digital download products under any circumstances.
- 3D printing miniatures and conversion parts at home is great fun, but requires commitment and skill to master and involves working with hazardous chemicals. You must be over 18 to download or use Digital Forge products.
- By purchasing and/or downloading this product, you agree to be bound by our EULA, which is linked to in the description above.