Tracers were developed to provide a lighter and more mobile Exo-Mech Unit, better able to support UCMC infantry in confined spaces. Support Tracer Exo-Mechs are adapted to carry heavy weaponry, and can bring a huge ammout of firepower down on opponents while still remaining mobile enough to keep up with Infantry Units.
This set contains Five Tracer Exo-Mech Support Specialists. Each assembled Tracer is approximatly 32mm tall.
Kit contents -
- Five unique bodies and five unique leg parts, all of which are interchangable to make different poses.
- Separate Smart Grenade Launchers and Javelin Missile Pods - making conversions with other weapons extreemly easy.
- Optional helmets and a choice of two different left arms for the Unit Sergeant, which are also interchangable with those in the "Support" set.
- 25mm slotta bases with separate rubble/debris parts from the sprue.
AFTERLIFE miniatures are not toys and are unsuitable for under 16's. They are supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation and assembly with super glue. We recommend testing the poses and assembly of each miniature in the set before glueing in place. Some components can be left unglued, be magnetised or held in place with Blu-Tac or similar to allow weapon changes. For further guidance please see the "Working with Resin" guide at the bottom of the page.
Unity Council Tracer Exo-Mech Support Unit (5)
- Product Code: AN1221
- Availability: Out Of Stock