Anvil Industry Ltd is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our website visitors. We have not, do not and will not ever sell your data to other companies. We will never share any customer/visitor data with a 3rd person/party, outside of those necessary to provide the services and products relating to our business.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Sharing you personal data
- Newsletter and Marketing
- Right to access, correct, restrict and erase your data
- Retention of your personal data
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
Data we collect includes:
- phone or fax number.
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions, subscribe to out of stock notifications and subscribe to our newsletter.
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
Sharing your personal data
We may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Our payment processors so that your transaction can be completed: PayPal, Braintree, Stripe and TransferWise.
- Putler, for the sole purpose of providing us with sales and business analytics.
- Shipping providers and couriers, including but not limited to: Royal Mail, Shiptheory and UPS
- Website developers who run and maintain the Anvil Industry website.
- Customer relationship management and email software: Freshdesk, GMail and Mailchimp.
- In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
Anvil Industry Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
Newsletter and marketing
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we will send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you.
If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please update the details in your account, or click Unsubscribe on any emails we send to you.
We use MailChimp as our marketing automation platform.
Right to access, correct, restrict and erase your data
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the contact details provided at the end of this policy.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask that we restrict processing of your data.
If you no longer wish for us to hold your data, you can ask that we erase it, if it is no longer needed for the original purpose we collected it for we will do so.
Access, correction and erasure will all be completed within a month of your request.
Retention of your personal data
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity; it is shared with Google Analytics in anonymised form for the sole purpose of providing us insights into website usage.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
- By email, email@example.com
- Or write to us at: Anvil Industry, Studio 4 Proving House, Trinity Buoy Wharf, London, E14 0FR, United Kingdom