Legal and T's and C's
The most important "condition" at Anvil Industry Ltd is that we want all our visitors and customers to be totally happy with the service and products offered. If you have any problems please email us so we can sort it out!-
ANVIL INDUSTRY LTD is a company registered in England and Wales-
Company Number- 07792100
Anvil Industry Ltd
Studio 4, Proving House
75 Trinity Buoy Wharf
London, E14 0FR
Terms & Conditions - sales of product
In purchasing Anvil Industry products, you acknowledge that-
- Anvil Industry products are not toys, and are unsuitable for children. -Anvil Industry products are supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation to remove mold lines etc. -It is strongly reccomended you wear a dust mask when preparing the product, to minimise inhalation of dust.
- We will do our upmost to ensure perfect parts are sent to you, however your parts may occasionally contain the odd small air bubble which we've missed in quality control.
- Parts are provided according to the invoice generated when you place an order, it is up to you to carefully check your order to ensure you have ordered the required products and quantities.
- Anvil Industry products which are shipped outside the EU will have a customs declaration attached, Products you import may attract additional costs such as local sales taxes, which Anvil Industry is not liable for.
When you pay for your products, We will undertake to ship them to you in accordance with the "Delivery Information", to the address you provide. You are responsible for ensuring the address is correct and where applicable, someone is in to recieve the parcel.
We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund all payments made.
Everything on this website, including but not limited to, all photographs, artwork and logos, is copyright Anvil Industry Ltd. All rights reserved.
Anvil Industry grants permission to use or repost photographs/artwork from this website for personal use, but you are not permitted to alter the copyrighted content in any way and we request that you include a link to our website and credit us as the IP owners.
Anvil Industry reserves the right to withdraw this permission at any time without notice.
Altering Anvil Industry content, or using it for commercial use of any kind, is strictly prohibited. If you unsure if your proposed use of Anvil Industry Copyright material is ok or not, please email us.
Products sold on this website, unless otherwise noted in the product description, are copyright Anvil Industry, and are protected by UK and international law. Reproduction of any Anvil Industry component or miniature is strictly prohibited.
The "Miniatures of the North" range is copyright "Icesword" the sculptor. It is sold by Anvil Industry Ltd under Licence. Reproduction of any MOTN product is a violation of copyright and is illegal.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term 'Anvil Industry' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Studio 4, Trinity Buoy Wharf, London, E14 0FR. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. No challenge to the legal status of the trademark owner intended.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
Nothing in this document affects your statutory rights, Any dealing with Anvil Industry Ltd are to be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.