Regiments Mechanical Arms Conversion set - This is a smaller version of our popular Mechanical Arm Conversion kit, suitable for use with our Regiments range and similar 28mm heroic scale infantry, featuring some additional and altered components.
Note - If you are converting Exo-Lords or similar bulky armoured miniatures, you want the Exo-Lord version of this product.
Set contains -
- Regular Power plant with four attachment points, approx 10mm high and 12.5mm wide.
- Small Power plant with two attachment points, approx 9mm high and 9mm wide.
- 4 x mechanical limb with an assortment of claws and cutting torches, each limb would be approx 25 long if fully extended straight.
- 1 x power Cell and 1x flexible grabber arm/coupling, using the same ball joint system as the arms, to allow both Power plants to be constructed in many different ways.
- Power Wrench/Halberd (approx 27mwith integrated small bionic hand, for easy attachement to a miniatures wrist.
All six attachment parts are ball jointed and fit in any of the 6 attachment points on the Power plants, allowing a huge number of combinations and posing, for those wishing to equip entire units with these components.
NOTE - Pulse Mech and Raul Tennyson miniatures shown for scale purposes only, not included.
This product is not a toy, it is supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation and gluing with superglue. For further guidance, the Anvil Industry guide “Working with Resin” can be found at the bottom of the page.
Regiments Mechanical Arm Conversion Set
- Product Code: AN3207
- Availability: In Stock
- 3 or more £3.50