Build a completely customised Mobile Support Squad equipped with your choice of Missile Launcher, RPG or portable Phase Cannon!
A Missile Support squad consists of Three Heavy Weapon Teams. Each team comprises two crew with a Launcher and spare ammunition.
You can assemble the launchers in three different firing poses, or parts are included to make a number of conversions possible when combined with other regiments kits.
To complete your Squad:
1. Choose the basic parts and uniform style you want using the drop down menus. Please read the Selection Notes and Assembly Advice section below.
Legs Posing - You have a choice of either all Static, all Advancing, 2 x Kneeling leg sprue (each sprue contains 1x Sitting legs, 2x kneeling legs) OR 1x Kneeling leg sprue and 3x random leg parts from the "static" legs sprue.
Bases - various options are available to suit your modelling plans.
The set includes 1 x Missile Launcher Arms (3 different poses) and 3x random shooting rifle arms, plus 3 x small arm of your choice.
3. Add optional shoulder pads/accessory packs at a discounted price.
Heavy Armour Torsos - you will need to trim a little material to get them to fit nicely with the missile launcher arm, and any kneeling legs.
Gothic Void Torsos are NOT easily compatible with the missile launcher system. We include it as an option for experiences modellers who are confident to remove the right side shoulder frame from the torso before fitting the launcher arm. If you are not sure about your skill level, please don't order these weapons with Gothic Void Torsos. At some point we hope to release an easy compatible version.
Note that Shoulder pads will not fit on the right arm (supporting the launcher).
For best results, we recommend you assemble launchers like this -
- Clean up all parts, removing flash etc.
- Dry fit before adding glue, at all stages of the build, so you can correct any problems and check alignment.
- Glue the weapon to the launcher trigger/shoulder pad assembly (ie. the right arm), ensuring its correctly seated with no gaps.
- Dry fit the weapon/arm to the model with the left arm, ensuring that the optics (held in left hand) mesh correctly with the launcher in your intended pose.
- Glue the arm with the launcher to the torso, then glue the left arm to the torso, gluing the optic to the weapon at the same time.
- You can glue the torso to the legs either before or after assembling the launcher, but choosing poses is easier if you do the launchers first then pair them with legs.
This Regiments product is not a toy, and is not intended for under 14's.
Regiments products are supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation and assembly with super glue. We recommend you carefully read the available Assembly Guide.
Regiments Custom Missile Support Squad (6 Figures)
- Product Code: AN7626
- Availability: In Stock
- 2 or more £20.00