This is it, your chance to build your ultimate custom infantry fighting force!
Make a huge saving compared to purchasing the parts separately. To save even more, use our Platoon Builder product to purchase multiple squads with the same basic equipment .
To complete your custom squad:
1. Choose the basic parts you want from the entire range using the drop down menus.
Please read the Selection Notes section further down the product description.
2. Add Specialist Weapons - Use the drop down menues to include up to three Specialist weapons of your choice, along with the correct arms if required (random pose).
3. Add optional shoulder pads at a discounted price.
4. If you have any special requests which are reasonable and can be clearly explained, enter them in the text box provided. If you are unsure if its possible, please email us to check first.
An example of a special request might be "please supply all static type legs instead of mixed Static/Advancing" or "please replace one sprue of PASGT/Gasmask Heads with one sprue of Ballistic Visor Heads".
5. If you don't need bases, please let us know. You can request a 25mm slotta base be supplied with each miniature at no extra cost.
6. Add optional accessory packs and veteran equipment sprues at a discounted price.
Arms and Legs - Note that we will automatically include one of each of the available leg and arm pose sprues (Static, Advancing, Rifle and Mixed), to give you the maximum number of poses.
If you select the Trench Shotgun or Trench Phase Carbine, you must also select Fatigue Arms.
The P90 and AR15 with arms options both have only 5 poses (not the usual 10) and you must then choose militia arms. Please contact us if you want us to mix these arm sprues with other arm/gun combinations.
The Tesla Disintegrator has an integrated scope and attached power feed which make posing slightly more tricky, and the "sling" arm pair does not work well at all.
The Gothic Void Torso does not work with backpacks or Specialist weapons, so if you select any Specialist weapons or add a field Radio/Bergens, we will automatically swap the right number of regular Gothic Void torsos for the same number of Plain Gothic Void Torsos (which are then compatible). If you don't want us to do so, please let us know in order comments.
Grenadier Legs are taken from our Republic Grenadier set. They are an appropriate size for use with regiments models, but were not designed with this range in mind, so there is no waist tab and when combined with a regiments torso you will get a "double belt" effect. We have made Grenadier legs an option due to customer requests, but we recommend the newer legs (Fatigue and Armoured).
This Regiments product is not a toy, and is not intended for under 14's.
Regiments products are supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation and assembly with super glue. We recommend you carefully read the available Assembly Guide.
Regiments Custom Infantry/Veteran Squad (10 Figures)
- Product Code: AN7601
- Availability: Out Of Stock