This is it, your chance to build your ultimate custom infantry fighting force!
Make a huge saving compared to purchasing the parts separately. To save even more, use our Platoon Builder product to purchase multiple squads with the same basic equipment.
To complete your custom squad:
1. Choose the basic parts you want from the entire range using the drop down menus.
Please read the Selection Notes section further down the product description.
2. Add Specialist Weapon - Use this option to include an extra Specialist weapon of your choice, along with the relevant arms if required (Random pose).
3. Add optional shoulder pads at a discounted price.
4. Add optional accessory packs at a discounted price.
5. If you have any special requests which are reasonable and can be clearly explained, enter them in the text box provided. If you are unsure if its possible, please email us to check first.
An example of a special request might be "please supply all static type legs instead of mixed Static/Advancing" or "please replace one sprue of PASGT/Gasmask Heads with one sprue of Ballistic Visor Heads".
5. Purchase 2 or 3+ custom Squads and save money, great for army building!
Includes 25mm slotta bases.
Arms and Legs - Note that we will automatically include one of each of the available leg and arm pose sprues (Static, Advancing, Rifle and Mixed), to give you the maximum number of poses.
The Tesla Disintegrator has an integrated scope and attached power feed which make posing slightly more tricky, and the "sling" arm pair does not work well at all, so we will try to supply an extra pair of rifle arms if possible.
The Gothic Void Torso does not work with backpacks or Specialist weapons, so if you select any Specialist weapons or add a field Radio/Bergens, we will automatically swap the right number of regular Gothic Void torsos for the same number of Plain Gothic Void Torsos (which are then compatible). If you don't want us to do so, please let us know in order comments.
(Old Style) weapons are compatible with Regiments, but need slightly more modelling work so we recommend the newer weapon types for less experiences modellers.
Grenadier Legs are taken from our Republic Grenadier set. They are an appropriate size for use with regiments models, but were not designed with this range in mind, so there is no waist tab and when combined with a regiments torso you will get a "double belt" effect. We have made Grenadier legs an option due to customer requests, but we recommend the newer legs (Fatigue and Armoured).
This Regiments product is not a toy, and is not intended for under 14's.
Regiments products are supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation and assembly with super glue. We recommend you carefully read the available Assembly Guide.
Regiments Custom Infantry Squad (10 Figures)
- Product Code: AN7601
- Availability: In Stock