Regiments Mechanical Arms Conversion set - This is a smaller version of our popular Mechanical Arm Conversion kit, suitable for use with our Regiments range and similar 28mm heroic scale infantry, featuring some additional and altered components.
Note - If you are converting Exo-Lords or similar bulky armoured miniatures, you want the Exo-Lord version of this product.
Set contains -
- Regular Power plant with four attachment points, approx 10mm high and 12.5mm wide.
- Small Power plant with two attachment points, approx 9mm high and 9mm wide.
- 4 x mechanical limb with an assortment of claws and cutting torches, each limb would be approx 25 long if fully extended straight.
- 1 x power Cell and 1x flexible grabber arm/coupling, using the same ball joint system as the arms, to allow both Power plants to be constructed in many different ways.
- Power Wrench/Halberd (approx 27mwith integrated small bionic hand, for easy attachement to a miniatures wrist.
All six attachment parts are ball jointed and fit in any of the 6 attachment points on the Power plants, allowing a huge number of combinations and posing, for those wishing to equip entire units with these components.
NOTE - Pulse Mech and Raul Tennyson miniatures shown for scale purposes only, not included.
This product is not a toy, it is supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation and gluing with superglue. For further guidance, the Anvil Industry guide “Working with Resin” can be found at the bottom of the page.