A sprue of Five (5) pairs of Medieval Rifle Arms, plus a bonus pair of Bionic Rifle Arms, all designed for use with our Assault rifles/carbines.
To attain maximum realism these arms are sculpted with the stock held properly in the shoulder, this means that assembling the arms correctly requires a little skill, please take a minute or two to read the following assembly notes-
- The insides of the arms are marked with numbers of dots so you can pair them up. I strongly reccomend that the parts be dry fitted together with blue tac to check for alignment.
- I've found it easiest to glue the right arm on first, then blue tack the left arm in place and glue the rifle to the right arm, checking it sits correctly in the left hand and lines up right, then once the gun is secure, remove the left arm and glue it back in place.
- Each pair is different and will need matching up correctly. The inside arm has a number of dots which corresponds to the number of dots on the matching arm.
- Three of the four pairs require the stock and grip to be removed, while the fourth pair needs only the grip removed.
Designed for use with our Exo-Lords, these arms fit with our range of shoulder pads. You can also use these arms with other similarly scaled miniatures.
This product is not a toy, it is supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation and gluing with superglue. For further guidance, the Anvil Industry guide “Working with Resin” can be found at the bottom of the page.
Medieval Rifle Arms - Five pairs +bionic rifle arms
- Product Code: A-A-M-R
- Availability: Out Of Stock