A sprue of Five (5) pairs of Vanguard Rifle Arms, compatible with Anvil Industry Exo-Lord Rifles and Carbines and similar 28mm scale guns.
Image will be updated, and is just an example of the arm style, this product is 5 pairs of separate arm peices without shoulder pads.
To attain maximum realism these arms are sculpted with the stock held properly in the shoulder, this means that assembling the arms correctly requires a little skill, please take a minute or two to read the following assembly notes-
- The insides of the arms are marked with numbers of dots so you can pair them up. I strongly reccomend that the parts be dry fitted together with blue tac to check for alignment.
- I've found it easiest to glue the right arm on first, then blue tack the left arm in place and glue the rifle to the right arm, checking it sits correctly in the left hand and lines up right, then once the gun is secure, remove the left arm and glue it back in place.
- Each pair is different and will need matching up correctly. The inside arm has a number of dots which corresponds to the number of dots on the matching arm.
- Three of the four pairs require the stock and grip to be removed, while the fourth pair needs only the grip removed.
Designed for use with our Exo-Lords, these arms fit with our range of shoulder pads, or also look great used just by themselves without a pad. You can also use these arms with other similarly scaled miniatures.
This product is not a toy, it is supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation and gluing with superglue. For further guidance, the Anvil Industry guide “Working with Resin” can be found at the bottom of the page.
Vanguard (Black Ops) Rifle Arms - Five pairs
- Product Code: A-A-VR
- Availability: Out Of Stock